E-HRM is a way of implementing HR strategies, policies, and practices in organizations using web-based channels. E-HRM is a concept- a method of performing HRM that can transform the nature of strategies, policies and practices. The E-HRM product software stores information about payroll, employee personal data, training and recruitment among many others. It has the potential to change the way the traditional HR functions are performed.
PACE offers products on Cloud and on a SaaS model covering all aspects of HR. E-HR brings about consistency, improves quality, enhances employee satisfaction, maximizes technology potential, and brings about effective cost cutting. Pace undertakes the whole process of implementation and offers a one stop solution for all the E-HR services.
Objectives of e HRM
- To offer an adequate, comprehensive and efficient information system about people and jobs
- To provide support for policy formulations and future planning
- To facilitate monitoring of human resources demand and supply
- To automate employee related information
- To enable faster response to employee related services and faster HR related decisions
- To bring about data security and personal privacy.
- To work towards a paperless office
- Higher speed of retrieval and processing of data
- More consistent and accurate information/reports generated
- A higher internal profile for HR leading to better work culture and significant reduction of administrative burden
- Adaptability to any client and facilitates management
- Integral support for the management of human resources and all other support processes within the company
- A more dynamic workflow in the business process, productivity and employee satisfaction.
Implementation of e-HRM involves several challenges with its attendant implications like – set-up costs, presence of an IT culture and data security. Continuous monitoring and feedback are critical for the success of any e-HRM effort in an organization.
Here is a pictorial representation of the process we follow for an Engagement Model
|Head Count||Implementation Timelines|
|< 100||3 months|
|100 - 300||6 months|
|301 - 500||9 months|
|501 - 1000||12 months||> 1000||18 months|
Note: The above are approximate time schedules and may differ based on organizational preparedness.
Pace offers tailor-made solutions based on Client requirements and employee strength. The pricing is also very competitive and will be on a SaaS model.